A number of important COVID-19 related government stimulus and support measures are now coming to an end, and some others have begun phasing out, which will occur over a slightly longer period.
This means that businesses and individuals need to prepare for an environment where the government safety net is not as wide.
If you or your business need information on managing your financial arrangements as you face the winding down of these government supports, we’re here to help – contact us today.
The following are, at the time of writing, among the measures that will cease at the end of March 2021:
- JobKeeper (ends 28 March);
- Coronavirus Supplement (ends 31 March);
- the temporary COVID-19 qualification rules for JobSeeker payment and youth allowance (end 31 March);
- HomeBuilder (ends 31 March); and
- some apprenticeship wage subsidies (end 31 March).